Garment Presses and Dry Cleaning Presses are in constant contact with
material containing the residues of chemical finishing products such as
softeners, starches, etc.
These residues form a "build up" on the press heads which reduces
quality and lowers production rates.
Regular use of CLEANPRESS will keep your press heads clean to ensure
the highest quality and peak production.
Remember to always use the CLEANPRESS APPLICATOR GLOVE when
cleaning hot surfaces by hand.
- CLEANPRESS is a unique combination of heavy duty cleaner and polisher.
- CLEANPRESS is used there where energetic action is needed such as press heads and the front lip of ironers.
- CLEANPRESS contains an exclusive abrasive, which cannot leave any traces in metal or aluminium.
- CLEANPRESS will remove all residues such alkaline starches, burned waxes, lint accumulation or others.
- CLEANPRESS, because of its use on hot surfaces hase to be used with the appropriate "applicator glove" to protect hands and arms